The UK Specialist for 0800 and 0808 Numbers
Eight great reasons to choose a Planet Numbers freephone number for your business
- Your customers can call you completely free from anywhere in the UK
- See your advertising response rate rocket by up to 300%
- First 1,500 minutes of incoming calls FREE to landlines
- Thereafter calls will cost you only 3p a minute
- You're billed for calls per second, not per minute: minimum charge of just a penny!
- To give your callers even better service add automated call handling
- Exclusive Planet Numbers Online Dashboard makes managing your 0800 or 0808 numbers incredibly easy
- Massive range of 0800 and 0808 numbers to pick from, for every size of business
Pick a Planet Numbers 0800 or 0808 and get 1,500 incoming minutes a month FREE - then only 3p a minute
According to independent market research, featuring a freephone number in advertising and promotional material can improve your phone response performance by up to 300%.
Why? Quite simply, over 80% of the UK population recognise that 0800 numbers are totally free to call; all day every day, and wherever they're calling from or to. In short, 'freefone' is now a daily feature of everyday language.
With Planet Numbers freephone numbers, you'll receive all these potential new business leads and customer calls for only 3p per minute. And that rate applies all day, every day too.
Planet Numbers 0800 and 0808 numbers: how they operate
You simply choose which of your existing phone numbers you want your Planet Numbers 0800 or 0808 to be linked to. So when your customers call your number, all their calls are instantly and automatically redirected to your selected 'destination' number. And, for maximum convenience and flexibility, you can change this number as often as you'd like to - absolutely free.
This means that, for example, if you move to new premises or you need your 0800/0808 calls rerouted to another phone for a while (perhaps when you're away from the office on business), your freephone is unchanged and your clients are none the wiser.
You don't need to buy additional kit or rent additional phone lines
Naturally, you can continue using the phone your 0800 or 0808 number is linked to, exactly as you did previously - that's for incoming and outgoing calls. All the call rerouting is done by Planet Numbers remotely (and automatically) so your normal phone service carries on uninterrupted.
For the same reason, this means that when choose Planet Numbers you never need to buy any additional phones or equipment or rent any additional lines from your telephone service provider.
How much do our 0800 and 0808 numbers cost?
Order online and we have waived all connection fees.
You only pay a small ongoing management fee, paid monthly of just £15 plus, naturally, the cost of your incoming calls. You can pay automatically by direct debit. The first 1,500 minutes of 0800 calls diverted to your UK landline each month are free. Thereafter you pay just 3p per minute to receive them and, to keep your call costs to a minimum, we bill you by the second, not by the minute. Incoming call charges are, however, rounded up to the nearest penny to keep things sensible on your bill!
With your online dashboard it's incredibly easy to control your 0800 and 0808 numbers
The Planet Numbers online dashboard makes managing the day-to-day operations of your freephone numbers a piece of cake. So, for example, say you needed to reroute all your incoming 0800 calls to a different phone line during the weekend: a couple of clicks on the online dashboard and you're done! Want to redirect your 0800 number to your head office while you're there on business? No problem. It really is that simple.
Or divert to your mobile instead
If you're often away from your main premises, perhaps meeting with customers, clients and suppliers - particularly if you're a small or one-man business, you might like to pick up your 0800/0808 calls on your mobile instead of on a landline.
Needless to say, your callers will have no idea they are calling a mobile and naturally they won't pay the normal charges for doing so! When you choose a Planet Numbers 0800, you can divert your calls to a mobile of your choice whenever you need to, either permanently or just every now and then.
Moving to new premises? Take your 0800/0808 with you!
With a Planet Numbers freephone number, when you move to a new office or new premises, you don't have to reprint your promotional materials or amend your website to show a new phone number. This is because your 0800 or 0808 number remains constant even though your actual geographic location may have changed dramatically - perhaps to the other end of the UK! To your customers, you're still in the same place you always were.
Want to give your callers a more personal, professional welcome? Just add our automated call handling services
When times are economically challenging - like right now! - it's crucial to make sure you get the most from every one of your incoming sales calls. Planet Numbers' automated call handling services are the simplest way to add a sophisticated but easy to manage range of 'virtual switchboard' services. You can add one of these amazingly clever packages onto your 0800 or 0808 number from just £7 a month.
Automated greetings messages, out-of-hour rerouting to mobiles, call queuing and automatic voicemail to email are all great ways to make sure you never miss a vital incoming customer call. If your customer's taken the trouble to call you, the least you can do is treat his call with the professionalism and courtesy you'd expect yourself.
All our call handling and 'virtual receptionist' add-ons can be simply managed from your Planet Numbers online dashboard.
Choose from these add-ons:
- Welcome greeting: every income call is welcomed with a friendly and helpful personal message
- Time of day call handling: redirect your incoming calls to different destinations depending on the time of the day and/or the day of the week
- Call recording: no more scrabbling for a pen and paper - record any incoming call when you need to
- Call queuing: let your customers know you'll be with them shortly
- Call Centre handling package: the easiest way to get an effective in-house 'call centre' without having to buy new equipment or hire new staff
- Simultaneous call handling: handle a number of calls at once during busy times
- Customisable online call data reports: it's never been more important to know where your business is coming from - data reports show you instantly
- Emergency divert to mobile: if you're often out and about, you can divert calls instantly to your mobile so you don't miss any important 0800 calls
- Multiple destination routing: this lets you control precisely how your calls are redirected to different destination numbers - so you could send half to one number and 25% each to two others, for example
- Divert to international: perhaps you have an office overseas? With this service your customers will dial your normal 0800 and have no idea they're speaking to another country!
Fax to Email 0800/0808 Numbers
Do you still receive faxes from time to time? An additional 0800 number set up on your fax line means all your incoming faxes are sent directly to your computer's email inbox as super-clear PDF files get rid of that messy old fax machine for good! Click here for full details of our fax to email service.
Pick an 0800 or 0808 number that best meets your business needs
All of our freephone numbers now have no connection fee when you reserve yours online. All you pay is a small management fee paid monthly. To find the Planet Numbers 0800 or 0808 number that best meets your current business needs and matches your budget, click on one of the links below. We've always got a massive range of freephone numbers to pick from.
Select your new 0800 or 0808 right now:
Remember, with Planet Numbers, your first 1,500 minutes received each month are totally FREE.
Select a number from one of our ranges:
Looking for a Highly Memorable 0800 Number?
See our corporate list of available numbers, suitable for advertising on the TV or Radio by clicking here.